travel TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are general 'Terms and Conditions' relating to Bus and Coach travel as operated by Farrelly's Coaches Ltd. By purchasing Single Trip, Return Trip, Daily, Weekly, Term or Annual ticket(s) for any of our travel services, you agree to do so under the following T&C's;
- All travel must be paid for in advance. Farrelly's Coaches Ltd. are not obliged to carry any passenger without a ticket. Passengers must be in possession of a valid ticket, or e-ticket (display on a phone or tablet)
- Drivers and staff of Farrelly’s Coaches Ltd. carry out regular inspections of tickets at pick-up points and on-board our vehicles
- Secondary Schools Travel - There are options to purchase tickets in one of the following ways – by Term or Annually . We do not currently sell tickets on-board our private school vehicles. Please call the office (043-33 22222) to make payment, or you can pay online https://www.farrellyscoaches.com/schoolbusfares.html
- If the bus is fully booked, your details will be put on waiting list and we will contact you if there's a seat available. Priority will be given to existing passengers. Booking online doesn't guarantee a seat until a school bus ticket has been issued from the office.
- Center Parcs Travel - Customers can book and pay online for our Private Transfers (Vehicle & Driver) in/out of Center Parcs, Longford Forest. Refunds are possible on this service provided you cancel giving us the correct notice period. Cancellations are acceptable by phone or email strictly during our Office working hours (Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:00). For Private Transfer bookings, a minimum of 24 hours notice in advance of the agreed pickup time/date on your booking must be given. Important: Refunds will incur the following Admin/Card processing fees; -Private Vehicles (which includes. Cars, SUVs, Minibus & Coaches) €30 . Note: Cancelling on the day is strictly not possible on our Private Transfer service. Failure to cancel in time or "no-shows" will forfeit 100% of your booking fees.
- Drivers and Staff of Farrelly’s Coaches Ltd. have the right to refuse travel to any passenger who is deemed a safety risk to themselves or to other passengers, or anyone suspected of causing disruption or vandalism
- Where fitted, passengers are to wear their seat belts at all times and are to remain seated until the coach has come to a complete stop
- Farrelly’s Coaches Ltd. cannot accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property
- Specifically in relation to private school travel: lrrespective of the payment method chosen, payment must be made for all days the bus travels regardless whether the child travels or not. This is to ensure everyone has a place on the bus.
- Farrelly’s Coaches Ltd. have a general ‘Code of Conduct’ in place that we ask all Customers, Students, Drivers and Staff to respect. This is to ensure travel is delivered in a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.
- All buses have CCTV installed. Every bus has signage informing customers of same. The footage from these cameras are viewed by authorised personnel only. Footage will only be reviewed for evidence purposes and will not be shared.
- Amendment of Terms & Conditions - our business continues to improve and adapt to meet the needs of all our Customers. We reserve the right to modify and amend these Travel Terms & Conditions as necessary. Please revisit the page regularly to ensure you are fully up to date.
School Travel - Code of Conduct
Be responsible for your own behaviour. Accept the consequences of any misconduct. Respect yourself, other Passengers and our Staff, and property
Parents of Students:
Please advise your Children about bus safety rules, this ‘Code of Conduct’ and consequences for any misconduct. Communicate and co-operate with our Drivers and transport Staff in managing any misconduct. Be available for discussions about the behaviour of Children
Bus Drivers & Staff:
Follow the ‘Code of Conduct’ and Farrelly’s Coaches Ltd. various internal policies and procedures. Communicate in a clear and respectful manner. Promptly record and inform the fleet office of any breaches of the ‘Code of Conduct’, any unacceptable Passenger behaviour, any incidents arising and Drivers actions taken to resolve
1. A verbal / written will be issued
2. Continued breaches then result in a 5 day suspension
3. If no improvement then permanent removal from all of our bus services
4. Gross misconduct will result in immediate dismissal of the student from all our services without any of the above mentioned notices
No other local Operator can match Farrelly’s Coaches for on-time service, quality fleet and excellent value. We look forward to taking care of all your travel and thank you for your continued support.